Find Hope and Success in Learning for students challenged with Dyslexia, ADHD and Autism
Tired of long battles with school work? Exhausted from doing the same thing over and over and never getting different results? Have you been told: "Just be patient," but you have a suspicion this isn't going away without intervention? Is your child extremely bright or smart, but can't read or write simple words?
You're not alone.
As a mom of a student with learning challenges, I understand what you face everyday! As a licensed Davis Method facilitator, I've been able to help many students, including my own child.
There is hope. You just need the right tools.
Helping adults and children in these areas
-Reading -Writing -Letter confusion -Spelling -Listening -Comprehension -Coordination -Focus -Participating fully in life
6 Benefits of Working with Minnesota Learning Solutions
1. You will feel heard. In our first consultation, I'll listen your story: what's working, what's not, and your goals for your unique situation.
2. Conveniently located. With offices in Monticello, we are proud to bring the Davis Method to the Northwest Twin Cities. We're easy to find, with shopping and restaurants nearby.
3. Easy to schedule. We know you're busy. We'll work together to make a plan that works for your schedule.
4. Individualized plans. Every student and every mind is unique. That's why we'll make a plan that works specifically for how you learn and think. We know one size does NOT fit all.
5. Confidence restored. Kids with learning challenges often face years of frustration and failure, which beats down their confidence and self-worth. The Davis Method works with each student's strengths, restores their hope, and builds their confidence and self-esteem.
5. Easy to use at home. Not only will your student experience breakthroughs and success like never before, but you will know exactly how to continue your success at home.
Here's how this works: 1. Schedule a free, no-obligation phone consultation. 2. Map out a plan that works for you and your family. 3. Experience hope, success, and support!
Davis® , Davis Autism Approach®, Davis® Stepping Stones, and Davis® Concepts for Life are trademarks of Ronald D. Davis. Commercial use of these trademarks to identify educational, instructional, or therapeutic services requires licensing by the trademark owner.
Professional services described as Davis®, including Davis Dyslexia Correction®, Davis Symbol Mastery®, Davis Orientation Counseling®, Davis® Attention Mastery, Davis® Math Mastery, and Davis® Reading Program for Young Learners may only be provided by persons who are trained and licensed as Davis Facilitators or Specialists by Davis Dyslexia Association International.